Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello

So it seems like everyone else in the world has started a blog and I figured I'd give it a try.  Since I don't make too much money, or have money to play with anymore, it seems like a good idea to give other people some unsolicited advice in investing.  Why should you listen to me you ask? To be completely honest, you shouldn't. Anytime you make an investment it's a good idea to do your own homework instead of taking somebody's word for it.  Just hear me out, check my facts, and then make a bet.  If you think I'm wrong, bet against my bet.  If you think I'm right, bet with me.  Either way, if you are smart, you should end up making some good money.  I'll track my recommended trades for you, and the proof will be in the pudding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment